Thursday, October 2, 2008

Into The Wild


If you are a human, PLEASEEEEEEE go see the movie Into The Wild.

"After graduating from Emory University in 1992, top student and athlete Christopher McCandless abandoned his possessions, gave his entire $24,000 savings account to charity, and hitchhiked to Alaska to live in the wilderness. Along the way, Christopher encounters a series of characters who shape his life" (plot summary from a website).
Yes, I just cited in a blog. Anyways... this is not the kind of movie you can anticipate. It absolutely tugs your heart strings. No sex, little language, no gore, no drugs... just a little guy with a huge, hippie heart. It's raw, real, and heavy. It is the best movie I have ever seen in my LIFE. I have never cried so hard or had such a deep conversation afterwards. It made me question. It made me think. It made me love.

No comments: